If you're thinking of new siding, give us a call. Your choice will likely be a major upgrade in your home's appearance. There are lots of siding options, and each presents a mixed bag of cost, reliability, ongoing maintenance and environmental responsibility.
- The current darling of the siding industry, fiber cement has earned a reputation for stability and low maintenance. It's made from a mix of wood pulp, cement, clay and sand, and it can be molded to mimic wood clapboard, shingles, stucco and masonry. It readily accepts paint, and most manufacturers offer an array of factory-applied finishes.
Wood Clapboard and Shingle Siding
- has a natural charm and beauty unlike other building material. Prized for its warmth and workability, wood siding is the choice for a premium renovation project. Wood siding comes in many species and grades. What you choose usually depends on how you plan to finish the siding.
- is an extremely durable siding material that pairs well with other siding materials and adds a bit of architectural panache to a retrofit job. Today's stucco mixtures include epoxy, which prevents chipping and cracking, but installation isn't a DIY job — you'll need to look for an experienced stucco installer. Well-maintained stucco will last a lifetime.
Engineered wood siding
- is made of wood fibers and exterior-grade resins. It's tough, strong and can stand up to extreme weather conditions. It comes in a variety of styles and textures, including beaded lap, rough-sawn clapboard and look-alike wood shingles. It comes ready-to-paint, primed or with factory finishes.
- is made in molds from a mixture of cement, sand and aggregate. Modern manufacturing techniques ensure that the final product looks realistic. It mimics any number of stone types — including granite and limestone — and the variety of shapes and styles includes split face, dry stacked and round river rock.
We are experts when it comes to commercial and residential painting and custom finishes. At Probilt Construction you can be assured of the proper preparation and selection of the right type of paint for the job. We guarantee a 100% satisfaction and that your project will be finished on time. Painting the whole outside of your house is a major job. A fresh coat of paint will greatly improve the value of your home and give it a fresh appearance.
Think you're ready to get started? Give us a call.
roofs and gutters
We provide all types of roof services, from replacement to repairs. Has your roof been damaged in a rain or wind storm? Your roof is essential for keeping you and your loved ones warm, safe and dry, but it can also factors into the appeal and curbside value of your home. Seamless gutters are one of the most popular types of gutters in the industry. There are many reasons to invest in Seamless gutters for your home or business. Seamless gutters have no seamswhich reduce leaks, shield your homes foundation from leaks and errosion, and are built custom on site and are avaliable in numerous colors which are coated instead of painted. Why trust anyone but the experts at Probilt Construction. Give us a call we can provide you with a FREE estimate. Learn more about roofs